Coffee is the perfect caffeine drive that gets us going. It helps us concentrate, gives us motivation and relieves migraines.
Here are 10 coffee drinks with caffeine kicks you can find in Stillwater, OK to help you make it through finals week.
10. The glass jars of Starbucks coffee-flavored Frappuccino’s are a great migraine reducer. It contains 9.47 mgs of caffeine per fluid ounce. These are sold in most of the convenience stores on campus and around Stillwater.
9. The Granita from The Coffeehouse (519 W. 3rd St.) is another great coffee. Think of it as a coffee-flavored slushy.
8. A White Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks contains 90mg of caffeine and tastes fantastic. Add vanilla and you can barely taste the coffee, but it still gives you a kick.
7. Try a can of Starbucks DoubleShot. It contains 145mg of caffeine in a single can.
6. A 16oz Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks containss 150mg of caffeine. Steamed milk, vanilla syrup, espresso and dash of caramel is all you need to study for finals.
5. Cinnamon coffee in Café Libro is a great choice; it’s on campus and in the center of the building, where hundreds of students study.
4. The Coffeehouse also has a Caramel Latte that’s tasty and caffeine-packed.
3. Aspen Coffee Downtown (there’s three locations in Stillwater) has a terrific vanilla latte. It sells about 16,000 a year.
2. The Chainana from Aspen Coffee is a frozen chai latte with banana. It’s essentially a banana smoothie with coffee.
1. The Cortado from Aspen Coffee is just espresso and warmed milk, so you know that will keep you awake.
Source: 10 highly caffeinated coffee drinks in Stillwater